The iNet DS simplifies the use of docking stations with its plug-and-play functionality. It requires no software or computer hardware installation or maintenance at the customer site, and connects directly to the Internet via an Ethernet interface. For on-the-go end users, the iNet DS docking station can even be used from a vehicle using a standard truck charger.
Our range of portable gas detectors are all iNet compatible and are built to the highest standards. Please refer to the portable gas detector sections for more detailed information on the individual units.
With iNet and iNet InSite, users can configure and manage their gas detection fleet via iNet Control, a web-based application accessible from any PC Web browser.
- Schedule calibrations, bump tests, instrument firmware upgrades and other automatic events
- Set up gas detector alarm thresholds and other custom settings
- View trends, performance metrics and custom reports to gain practical insight into their gas detection program
iNet is a software-based service that solves these common gas detection problems:
- “We cannot maintain our gas detectors.”
- “Costs are too high and unpredictable.”
- “We don’t have time to keep records.”
- “We really don’t know what’s happening in the field.”
- “We can’t possibly follow all the warnings in the user manual.”
A 48-month subscription locks in your pricing with no hidden costs. An initial fee covers software licensing, installation, training, freight and associated travel expenses. With iNet pricing , your gas detection budget will be simple and predictable.
Hassle-free Equipment Upgrades
It’s easy to get the latest technology when you renew your iNet subscription. Upgrade to next generation gas detectors, or continue using the same products.
Fleet Size Flexibility
Should your needs change, you can always update your subscription by adding gas detectors, sensors, docking stations or accessories to your fleet. For temporary needs, you can rent additional gas detectors for your iNet fleet. Rental periods and rates from weekly to monthly give you flexibility and convenience for short-term projects.